Gourmet Wood Fired Ovens is an Australian manufacturer located in Perth WA. Our wood
fired ovens are built using the latest high quality and refractory materials for maximum efficiency and great cooking experiences.
Our product range includes:
- All refractory materials needed to build a pizza oven or similar cooking appliances including flue kits, cowls, chimneys; ceramic insulation, refractory cements castable, mortar and render, firebricks.
- A range of wood fired pizza oven kits for the DIY market offering an easy and economic way to build your own pizza oven with professional support to guarantee an excellent result. There are also ready made pizza ovens options and mobile pizza oven trailers for small businesses; and
- if your are a gourmet chef, an artisan bread or pizza baker you can choose from a range of custom made traditional brick pizza ovens, brick bread ovens or commercial pizza ovens designed to ensure the ultimate cooking experience.
We are proud to introduce to Australia the MBS range of wood stoves cookers / heaters /boilers.
MBS is a supplier to many large retailers in Europe, Russia and the USA, complying with all International Quality Standards. Operating in strict accordance to ISO 9001:2008 And ISO 14001:2004 standards, MBS is today one of the leaders in manufacturing wood cookers, stoves and central heaters , meeting worldwide standards for environmental ratings, economic performance and reliability.
Why Gourmet Wood Fired Ovens
- 100% Australian made quality product
- Traditional designs for home with DIY options
- Range to suit businesses from artisan baker to mobile pizza catering
- Affordable, reliable, efficient and traditional
- Latest refractory material (fast heating and long heat retention)
- Industrial manufacturing machinery for quality that we can guarantee
- Safe material for cooking and easy to use
- Delivery Australia wide and worldwide
- Why you can trust our wood fired ovens
Gourmet Wood Fired Ovens offer an affordable selection of wood fired pizza oven kits. Our ovens are easy to install and are safe and easy to operate.
The oven kit range includes:
The ovens are easy to install and we offer full ongoing support. How to install a DIY pizza oven kit
Wood Fired Oven Tools and Accessories
We also have a growing selection of wood oven tools, pizza peels, as well as a great range of oven accessories and refractory supplies, including:
- Wood fired oven tools, pizza peel, oven brush, wooden pizza board, pizza paddle…
- Stainless steel flue, rain cap, flue kit, venturi cowl, 45 % flue angle, flue extension…
- Oven fascias and pizza oven doors
- Refractory materials supplies, firebrick for pizza oven arch, ceramic insulating blanket, ceramic fibre blanket refractory cement, insulating render and more
Wood fired Oven installation service is also available!
Have a kit already but looking to get someone to come in and install the oven fuss-free for you?
We can help! Contact us for a quote on your wood fired oven installation. We will take you through the whole process and ensure that your oven is installed correctly.
Wood Fired Oven Freight and Shipping
We deliver Australia wide at the best available rates. All oven kits are wrapped and strapped on a pallet for safe transport.
Wholesale Wood fire Oven Kits
We also supply businesses such as landscapers, architects, builders, garden centres and hardware stores. Contact us for our trade/bulk price list
Wood Fired Oven Cooking
Yesterday’s necessity is regarded today by food lovers as an indulgence. The natural heat of a wood fired is evenly distributed by the oven dome keeping the food’s authentic flavour and freshness. The simplest food can be baked, barbecued, grilled, smoked, stewed or dried in the most delightful way.