Ceramic fibre Board / Insulation board
Gourmet Wood Fired Ovens ceramic fibre board is the lightweight refractory material processed with alumina-silica fibres for applications at temperatures up to 1430℃ (2600℉).
This ceramic fibre board is a vacuum formed product that resists higher gas velocity than ceramic fiber blanket.
Ceramic Fibre Board Characteristics
- Low thermal conductivity, saves fuel
- Very low heat storage, faster heat and cool-down reducing cycle times
- Light weight. Replaces heavy back-up insulation and less steel required
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Resistant to hot gas erosion
- Resists most chemical attacks
- Easy to cut, handle and install
- Low sound transmission
- Resists penetration by molten aluminium and other non-ferrous metals
- Contains no asbestos
Ceramic Fibre Board Applications
- Domestic cooking and heating applications such as wood stove heaters, ovens, pizza ovens, barbecues and similar cooking applications.
- Refractory lining for industrial furnaces in walls, roofs, doors, stacks, etc.
- Combustion chamber liners, boilers and heaters.
- Back-up insulation for brick and monolithic refractories.
- Transfer of molten aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
- Expansion joint boards.
- Barrier against flame or heat.
- Hot face layer for high velocity or abrasive furnace atmosphere.
Ceramic Fibre Board Specifications
AL2O3: 46 %
Classification Temperature: 1260℃
Working Temperature: 1050℃
Density (kg/m3) 260/320
Permanent Linear Shrinkage: (after 24 hours, density 128kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa) (density: 128kg/m3) 0.08-0.12