Pizza Ovens Refractory Cement
Refractory Castable Cement
Price: $50 per 25 kg bag
This stainless steel fibre re-enforced refractory castable cement is designed for the making of pizza oven domes, barbecues, furnaces and similar cooking appliances where the storage of heat is necessary.
When building a brick oven, It is also used as a filler for gaps superior to 3 mm.
The formula for this product has been created solely for the casting of wood fired pizza ovens, barbecues and similar cooking appliances and is the only purpose made product on the market today.
Refractory castable cement for the making of pizza oven with new formula mix to improve the life and strength of wood fired pizza ovens.
This technology uses in addition to the formula, stainless steel reinforcing needles to improve thermal shock and mechanical shock resistance.
It also helps control cracking, improve cohesion and strength of the refractory castable cement.
Refractory Cement Characteristics:
- This clay bonded refractory castable cement has high density and low porosity.
- Max. service temperature: 1400 degrees Celsius
- When set the dense refractory castable has similar physical characteristics to fire bricks
Refractory Cement Specifications
- Al2O3, %, min 45
- SiO2, %, max 45
- CaO, % 7 ~ 9
- Compressive Strength (110℃ x 24h), Mpa, min 35
- Modulus of Rupture (110℃ x 24h), Mpa, min 10
- Bulk Density, g/cm3 2.3
- Max. Size of Granular, mm 5
- Water Required, % 9 ~ 11