Wood Oven Stove Cooker – Royal 720 $2500
The Royal 720 is a wood cooking stove; that will cook and bake while keeping the room heated. Made in Europe and designed to meet the increasing demand for efficiency and environmentally friendly stoves as an alternative heat source for the home. CE Approved
▪ Weight (kg) 108
▪ Fuel: Wood / Coal / Briquettes
▪ Power up to 8 / 7 (kW)
▪ Heatable volume up to 53/46 m²
▪ Fume outlet Ø (mm) 120 right / left
▪ Colour: White / cream / brown /red
▪ Cooker size: (mm) H 850 x W 720 x D 600 mm
▪ Oven size: (mm) H 270 x W 350 x D 470 mm
▪ Firebox size: (mm) H 175 x W 250 x D 400 mm
▪ Efficiency – wood / coal (%) 73/71
The cooker has four operating modes which are regulated using buttons for selection of operating mode and air flow regulation in the cooker.
Combined Mode; Used to simultaneously bake in the oven, cook on the plate and heat the room.
Speed Cooking; When the plate is intensively heated; you can remove the hot plate to allow direct cooking on the fire for maximum heat.
Roasting – Using the baking oven
Heating – It will also heat up the room while cooking your dinner.
Save $$$– Low fuel combustion stove that uses wood, coal and briquettes; renewable, low cost and environment friendly source of energy!
▪ The fire grate is made of cast iron, the firebox has a refractory lining and the external parts are made of steel sheets protected with enamel.
▪ The large cooking hot plate is made of 6 mm thick steel.
▪ Doors and glass are sealed with refractory cord.
▪ Temperature gauge on oven door
▪ The massive 470 x700 mm top cooking plate allows 4 pots to fit.
▪ The oven is large and fitted with an enamel cooking tray.
12 months Warranty– The Manufacturer MBS, founded in 1923 supplies 35 countries in accordance with requirements of standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001: 2004.
Australian / NZ distributor – Gourmet Wood Fired Ovens , 1078 Beaufort St Bedford WA 6052